Por lo que he leído, aunque no sé si es oficial, una versión alfa saldría a finales de este mes.
I missed like a few medic a days, so here are day 5, 6, and today
Sakurai’s Daily Pic - September 2nd
Well this is an interesting upgrade to All-Star Mode. A lot of people saw a leaked image of the main menu screen for All-Star mode with the lock on it so we believed it was not available to play at the time but I like this a lot being that you just can only play against the characters you have actually unlocked which is a new feature for All-Star Mode. By allowing you to play this mode before everyone is unlocked, I am curious if it still counts all-star mode as complete even if you do this mode first against only the starters or if you will need to do it again once you have unlocked everyone. Either way, at least one character will be required to go up against all of the various characters in the game.
meduka meguca: rabelon
right click and open in new tab to read
~~ Inu’s Pokemon giveaway~~
- Three winners will be chosen: the first can pick two of the pokemon, the second one can pick one of the rest and the third one will take the last one .
- Don’t have to be following me, but if you win first place and are a follower of this blog or shitpeoplenicknameinpokemon on you will get a Keldeo!
- Both reblogs and likes count! But only one reblog by blogger
- This giveaway ends September 13th and the winners will be announced the next day.
About the Pokemon:
- None of them are competitive.
- Only Noibat and Togepi are nicknameable (they are already nicknamed: the Noibat is called Menta and the Togepi is called Arnold II, but I can change them)